We understand that parking at North Hills, especially during lunch and dinnertime, can be challenging, but we have some good news! North Hills now has a complimentary shuttle service. The shuttle circulates seven days a week throughout all three North Hills districts. This way, if you are at North Hills Commons for a show, you can catch the shuttle to join us for dinner or if you can’t find parking right in front of the restaurant, you can park at one of the parking decks and then ride the shuttle over to us. Shopping across the road and hunger strikes? Just leave your car behind and hop on board! The possibilities are endless.
How to Use
First things first, download the TransLoc app. You will then be able to track the shuttle and get updates on arrival times. With the TransLoc app you will not only be able to get information about the North Hills’s shuttle but you will be able to explore transit stops and services all around you. A few other key features include:
- Know when the bus or shuttle is running with seamless service alerts for your area
- Stay up to date with both scheduled and estimated arrival times
- Bookmark your favorite stops for quick access to arrival times, delays, and more
- Browse locations and plan trips
- Book on-demand rides across town
Follow These Simple Steps to Use the App
- Search for your destination – Tap the app icon to launch the TransLoc app and search for your destination. If you have used the app before, you can pick for your recent addresses.
- Plan your trip – Plan for now or for a future trip. Start from your current location or search from another. You can search for local transit stops and routes, as well as points of interest and street addresses.
- Review your transit options – See recommendations for your best transit options. If on-demand options are available in your area, that will be listed first, followed by fixed-route bus options. See all the information you’ll need for your commute at-a-glance.
- Start your ride – For on-demand rides, book and confirm your ride. If you’re riding the bus, start your step-by-step instructions to get to the bus stop and your final destination.
- Pin your favorite stops – Save your favorite stops for quick and easy access to plan trips in the future. Explore all routes along with scheduled and estimated arrival times.
We hope this will help you be able to explore all that North Hills has to offer easier and we look forward to seeing you soon.